Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baby Sprinkle...

016



Last weekend my mom and sister threw me a wonderful baby "sprinkle"! It was so much fun and I got so many cute little boy things! Thanks KeeKee and Mom and to my friends and family for a wonderful day!



049



Adorable little favor tags from Etsy...good choice KeeKee...LOVED them!!



011



Great Grandma with Sophie and Ella


002






026



"Aunt" Donna with Sophie


025



Abbie checking out Mommy's big belly...





019




041





Levi's first John Deer tractor (thanks Aunt Donna!)


068


056



We walked in to find Abbie helping herself to somebody's half eaten piece of cake!


094







095




4516542984_5824eb3ea7 (2)



Abbie and Kenzie


102






I am truly blessed to have such amazing friends and family!

5 comments:

Jodee said...

What a fun sprinkle! It looks like you got soooo many nice things!

I didn't know you had a name picked out! Levi will be here before you know it!

Jennifer said...

I didn't know his name either! LOVE IT!

Emily said...

We had a such a great time! Can't wait to meet Lil' Levi!

3 Peanuts said...

What a fun sprinkle!!! You look GREAT! Hope you are feeling well:)

Hoots Momma said...

Sweet Sweet Ji. thank you for the kind comment you left on my blog. I check yours all the time too! I love your blog. Infact... I need to follow! My heart just hurts for adoptees that feel the way M feels. I hope to have a very open dialouge with ours. I think adoption is the perfect picutre of how God has adopted is into his family. PS your kiddos are precious!! Blessings, SAL