Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wordless Wednesday...


santa09-2


Ok...this technically is not a Wordless Wednesday b/c I feel the need to explain why my dear little Abbie is not in this picture...typically in the past when one of the girls was scared of Santa I would hold them and consequently be part of the annual Santa picture...However, I am officially in the "pudge" phase of my pregnancy which is not very pretty so I decided to forgo the picture with Santa and just have a cute picture of Sophie and Ella on Santa' s lap...ok I feel better now after explaining...

4 comments:

Jodee said...

Cute picture with Santa! Your baby bump would have been the perfect addition to the picture! Hope your pregnancy is going well.

Emily said...

Ha! Love it! If you are in the "pudge" phase then I am in the whale phase! Miss you girls!

Annie Jane Photography said...

you are so NOT pudgy!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh I hate the pudge phase where you don't really look pregnant..you just look pudgy. I understand but I bet you still look cute!!