Monday, December 14, 2009

Fairy Tea Party

Last weekend we traveled to Syracuse for my dear little neice's, Emily, 5th birthday party. She actually had a Fairy Tea Party and it was just the cutest thing! The girls had a great time and they just love being able to spend time with their sweet cousin. Here are some cute pics of the girls being prim and proper! :)




Princess Emily


132











Princess Ella downing her tea...she has a ways to go on being prim and proper! :)

128





That a girl Sophie!


127





I LOVE this picture of Ella...


122






110







119

5 comments:

day by day said...

Oh, so much girly girl fun!!!!! My girls would have fit right in with your Ella....not too much prim and proper going on over here. lol!

love,
~m

Jodee said...

What a fun party! Cute pictures!

Jennifer said...

That sounds so fun! I want to have a tea party!

3 Peanuts said...

I have been getting Kate's headbands at Target. They are in the toddler girls section (although I have gotten one or two in the adult section too). I MIGHT have an extra of that ivory one if your Target does not have them. They are great.

fleur de lis cottage said...

What a fun and girly party. You can tell they are having a blast.