Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

144



Last weekend we all went to a pumpkin patch to pick out some pumpkins. We had a great time! We were able to visit with some cute farm animals and then head out to the pumpkin patch to pick out the perfect pumpkins...the "pick your own pumpkins" were only $2-can you believe that??? So mommy picked up a couple extra to decorate the house...here are some cute pics from our day...



150



How gorgeous is this sunflower field...I LOVE NY in the fall (but for the record I still hate the high taxes!)
165



164


Believe it or not I did not force this photo op-Abbie just decided to take a rest on this pumpkin!

184

173





206



I HEART this one!

196



201



219



208





210





5 comments:

Jodee said...

Adorable pumpkin patch pictures! As always, I love how you dress the girls in matching clothes!

We were hoping to get to the pumpkin patch this weekend but it snowed yesterday and it is freezing cold today! Hopefully, we will get there yet this week!

Hope you have a great week!

Misty Rice said...

Love, love, love it.... all of it.

day by day said...

Oh, what cute little pumpkins!!!!!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Oh that is some serious cuteness. I could just eat them up.

Taren said...

Hi! I saw you on my sister's blog and you dress your little girls ADORABLE!! You have such a sweet little family. :)