Sunday, October 25, 2009

Beautiful Fall Days...


004



We have had some great weather the past couple weeks...Yay!!!! Of course there are times I try to shove every outside activity into these nice days that it starts to stress me out and then I'm too busy stressing to enjoy the nice day...I really need to work on that (but I know my sister has the same problem-so I don't feel so crazy!)...Anyway-here are some cute Fall pics of the 3 little ladies...




088

068

077



034



032



014



Makenzie, Abbie's BFF (and cousin) even came over to join the fun...

001


065



066



017





I LOVE when I get to capture Ella's "real" smile...it is the cutest!

008






3 comments:

day by day said...

awww...I just love looking at pictures of your 3 little ladies!! I totally hear ya on the cramming and stressing : )

~Michelle

fleur de lis cottage said...

Your little cuties brighten my day!

Jodee said...

Adorable fall pictures! I love the MJ outfits! They are sooo cute!