Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter 2009

We had a great Easter this year...the girls were at a great age and I just loved all the excitement that was around the house. This was the first year they colored eggs and also the first year the Easter Bunny hid them around house for the girls to find. They were soo cute! We got up super early so we could drive an hour and 45 minutes to make it to my mom's church. We then had Easter Dinner at my mom's one last time before she sells her house to my brother this summer. Although we had a great time at my mom's I can't wait to stay home next year with the girls and entertain family at OUR house! It's just so hard and stressful trying to get three little ones ready when two of the three are on a sugar high!! :)

025

Ella is begging for another jellybean in this picture...

057

And here she is eating the jellybean after mommy caved...

058


030


070

079




089


My dear friend, Donna, bought this beautiful pearl bracelet for Abbie. It is so precious...I just love how it looks on her little wrist....

103




117




We just got back from our trip to Maine yesterday...hopefully I will be able to post those pictures tomorrow!!

5 comments:

fleur de lis cottage said...

Absolutely precious photos. Looks like a marvelous Easter.

the boyd girls.... said...

you are so sweet... i actually bought them from a girlfriend.. they were "hand-me-downs"... but i do get a ton of stuff on etsy... :)
love all your precious girls... we just got a matilda jane dress...:)

Justine said...

Love the morning hair pics...priceless:)

Emily said...

Not to obsessed or anything, but your brother and I go onto the post at least every day and just laugh our a$#@s off at the "bed-head" picture. I also love the one of Abbie looking onto the toy for the eggs. Oh, and we are so looking forward to having family gatherings in Greene next year(if you are having them of course). And maybe one day when we have a family you can come back to the stanch! (Even though Mika is our adopted daughter..ha)

CarolinaGirl said...

Those girls are just precious! I want that pink ruffle coat for my girls! I love those.