Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A lot to talk about...

Well we are officially into our new house-yay! We absolutely love it-it has all the space we need and we could not be more excited! It's a beautiful older home built in 1885 with many updates...we are so in love!

We also had the girls princess birthday party last Saturday. The girls had sooo much fun. This was Ella's first birthday party and she was soo happy-










We also got to go to the pumpkin farm on Sunday. It was a beautiful fall day- 60 degrees and sunny!


Here are some random cute pics I thought were worth posting...

Ella in her cute Etsy skirt!

Mommy and Daddy at a wedding without the kids!!

5 comments:

allabouthebutlers said...

Those pumpkin hats are so dang cute!! Your little chunky monkey!! She's so sweet. Post some pics of your house! I love shabby chic/vintage homes.

About your other post, I think us moms just need to stay home and make stuff to put on Etsy! Believe me, I'm on there daily.

Glad you got moved in. Breathe!

Anonymous said...

The house is amazing! And so are those precious girls! Scott and I can't wait to see them(including Makenzie) on Thursday.

Jodee said...

Adorable pictures of the girls. I love those hats!

Justine said...

Happy 3rd Birthday to Ella and Sophie! Love the matching princess and pumpkin outfits...too cute!! I hope you are all settling well into your new home! Now we just have to get Keekee a place up here!

JMCS said...

OMG these are the sweetest photos ever. I love the dresses the girls are wearing and Etsy is one of my favorite places to shop. Hope you guys had a blast at the wedding and I can imagine how excited you are to be in your new home. I bet it is just beautiful. I love historical type homes and their even better when they come with modern conveniences.

Hugs,
Jonni