Thursday, December 6, 2012

please read.

i have decided to go private with my blog.
having the "live traffic feed" has opened my eyes to so much.
it has made me realize that not everybody who visits my blog does so to keep up with my family.
i believe there are some who come with unpure thoughts.
i have seen how some people have "found" my blog from googling some pretty disturbing things
i have seen how some people have tried to access photos from varying posts where i feel their intentions are not pure.
my job is to protect my family.
therefore i need to filter who has access to my most precious pictures of my babies.
 
i am writing this in hopes that other mommas will think and pray over this.
and if you decide to keep your blog public then please be careful of the pics you allow the public to access
download the live feed on your blog and really look at who is coming to your blog and what they are looking at.
 

i understand that there are many people who visit with the best of intentions and if you want to continue to visit then please send me an email or leave a comment!~ :)

if you would like for me to add you to the list of people allowed to view my blog then please feel free to leave your email in the comment or feel free to email me if you dont feel comfortable leaving your email. :)
DSC_0571

I will be switching to private in a few days.
 



7 comments:

Ashley@The Vanilla Tulip said...

:( this makes me so sad... shame on whoever it was.

I would LOVE to be added to the list...
thevanillatulip@yahoo.com

Jodee said...

Oh my word! This sounds sooo scary! Please take me with you:

jodeeannleader@gmail.com

nojobela said...

hey jeannine...still following your blog often...would love to continue!

norie..

nojobela@gmail.com

Justine said...

Hey Jeannine...my email is jemdeenie@gmail.com. I tried to switch to private a while ago but couldn't figure out how to make it convenient for my family and friends to read my blog. How are you adjusting your settings?

Natalie A said...

Hi I am Natalie, a Mother of 5 bio and 3 adopted childern. I am also a Grandmother. I have enjoyed viewing your blog and think you have a darling family. I would love to be added to your list.

narhets@hotmail.comad

Emily said...

Good choice! I have been private for years:) Oh and you better be taking us with you!! lol yogalady123@yahoo.com

Autumn said...

I found this blog years ago through Justine's. I used to live in Oneonta but now am located in Baltimore. I have two children of my own and have enjoyed seeing your children grow! :D