Monday, December 12, 2011

Thankgiving.

we had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year with lots of food and family and much to be thankful for. 
 i didn't really take any pictures but that's ok because it means I was able to enjoy the moment!  I did have to get my camera out to capture a cousins pic though. 

DSC_0014

is this couch exploding with cuteness or what?  
  I love that all these littles are all 6 and under and i love that they all can be divided into BFF pairs...Kenzie and Abbie (3 months apart), sophie and ella (1 month apart), and levi and brayden (1 month apart).  how much fun!


and here are some things i am grateful for this year
-the fact that i have a God that loves me more than i will ever be able to comprehend
-my amazing hubby that will sometimes surprise me with a sonic soda  when i get home from work...and since i mentioned sonic i have to say i am thankful for happy hour at sonic where i can get huge flavored sodas for me and my hubby and slushies for each of the littles for under $5! oh yeah!
-thankful for my four little gifts from God
-thankful for our health
-thankful for our beautiful home
-thankful that my sister and her family live in the same village so we can visit on a daily basis
-thankful that my mom does so much for our family!

God is so good and i have to be better at giving thanks everyday for all the blessings He bestows upon us...
-

No comments: