Saturday, April 30, 2011

Outdoor days...finally!

We finally have been able to get outside and enjoy some sunshine the last several weeks...it is wonderful to be able to open the windows in the house and get outside to enjoy some of that fresh air...here are some pics from our outdoor days~

Levi figuring out grass...

340

realizing he can find some neat things in the grass...
343

349

356

And then realizing he can still crawl away from his momma in the grass...


369

But since he loves him momma so much he decided to stop crawling long enough to pose so momma could get a picture...thanks Levi!
384

When Levi went down for a nap I took the girls to the school to play on the playground...Sophie and Ella thought they were so much cooler than Abbie since this is where they go to school...silly girls! :)
Oh Abbie...
434

Look at that face! :)
437

459

461

468

486

LOVE this pic of Ella...she takes amazing pictures when she's not trying to pose...she's just so cute! :)
492

540

I was on the other side of the teeter totter...and YES they still needed more weight on their side to make it even...I guess it's time for more kiddos! :)
558

This "spinny thing" goes soo fast! 
587

589

Can't wait for more outdoor days with my babies! :)

3 comments:

Justine said...

Love the pic of Ella on the rings she is such a fun kid! I also love the pic of all the girls on the teeter tooter...u'll have to put Levi on there with them when he gets a little bigger!

Emily said...

Levi is so adorable! Brayden is not a fan of grass....my sitter says he will sit outside for the longest time without moving:) Oh and sidenote: I love how the girls play in style!(I hope my sister-in-law has a girl so I can spoil her with M.J.)

3 Peanuts said...

Looks like a beautiful day at the park. Levi has grown so much. he is adorable:)