Monday, January 31, 2011

Levi's Dedication

Levi had his dedication ceremony at our church on January 30th.  I can only pray that my little man will grow up to know the Lord...as a Momma I pray for his and his sisters salvation everyday.  Here are some pics from Levi's big day...
Levi and his big sissy...notice how Levi is acting like he is too cool for this picture! ;)
Levi and his cousin, Kenzie...it's so funny b/c these two look more like siblings than Levi and his actual sisters!
Levi and his Papa!

I LOVE this pic of Levi looking up at Pastor Justin...I DO NOT love this pic of me! 

Levi and Pastor Justin (aka-Levi's future father in law)...Yep that's right Levi and Pastor Justin's and Annie's daughter, Daisy are going to get married! But on a serious note...God could not have given our church a better Pastor..he is such a blessing!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

What a handsome little guy! Love, love, love his tie. Where did you ever find it?! I just went tie shopping for Carson and I couldn't find anything! It looks like your sweet boy enjoyed his special day! Cute pictures!

Emily said...

Congrats Levi! What a cute little man you are!(Wish we could have been there:(