Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's been awhile...

Wow it has been so long since I blogged...maybe I will start with just some random pics of my little cuties...I love my little cuties!

Oh my little Abbie...one of these days I need to do a post just on her...



And yes she still has a binkie...I know I know...the binkie fairy will be coming soon (soon being some time before she enters Kindergarten)

Ella and her cool glasses (this picture is also a mother's worse nightmare-when I look at Ella in this picture I think of "the situation" from the Jersey Shore-ewww!!! Please don't ask how I know about "the situation"...I certainly do not watch JS!! :) ...
My big boy...I love my little boy!



2 comments:

Emily said...

A few things S.I.L.
1- I can't believe how tall Abbie is! She is such a beautiful girl and I would love to see a blog entry totally dedicated to her!
2-LOVE LOVE LOVE Levi's fohawk! He is such a handsome little man and we can't wait to see him! (As you may have noticed Brayden is working on his blond, curly, quiff mullet)...can't wait for the next photo shoot!
3- Ummmm What's wrong with Jersey Shore? You mean to tell me you don't love yourself some Pauly D? His cute smile and sense of humor? haha I hope that you haven't turned KeeKee into a hater....who will I discuss all my mindless reality TV with next time we visit? MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU ALL! Hope to see you soon!

Jodee said...

Welcome back! Cute pictures of the fam!