Monday, July 27, 2009

Niagara Falls...

Niagara Falls

137




Last week Greg had to take a business trip to Buffalo so we decided to tag along and visit Niagara Falls...We had a great time...the girls thought it was pretty neat but leave it to Sophie to be more interested in the seagulls and a couple dogs than the falls...she is such an animal lover! Ella enjoyed herself. She was afraid of falling in but I'm sure mommy put the fear into her by yelling every 10 seconds to HANG ON TO MY HAND!! There truly is very little between you and the raging waters so I was a tad nervous to say the least! Here are some cute pics...





187



Sophie chasing seagulls...


181



LOve this pic of Abbie and her Daddy!~


167






158




Sophie is like my little Ace Ventura...just walking with two birds flying beside her... :)

154





131





120



118

7 comments:

Emily said...

AMAZING PICTURES! Sophie and Ella look so grown up! Miss you here!

Emily said...

I don't know why I wrote miss you here! haha I meant to write miss you all!

DiJo said...

Your girls are PRECIOUS!!! And, of course, I love their outfits!!! Clearly you have great taste!!! Thank you for signing my blog over at the Pearl & The Ruby! That would be wonderful if your husband was able to help out New Day! It is such a wonderful foster home!!!!

Thanks again,
Diana

Jodee said...

What a fun trip! The girls look adorable in their MJ outfits! Cute pictures!

Hope you have a great week!

Justine said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip!

fleur de lis cottage said...

You all are just the cutest family. Looks like a great trip!

3 Peanuts said...

I am just playing catch-up here....I have not read blogs all summer...Your trips look and sound like so much fun. I love that ya''ll tag along with Daddy on his trips!