Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy 9 Months Abbie!

040


My sweet little Abbie turned 9 months last Thursday. I still can't believe my little baby is growing so quickly...she continues to be a happy baby who gets a little moody only when she's tired or hungry...but who doesn't, right??



I thought we kicked the habit of waking up during the night after she slept through the night for two consecutive nights...but oh no that was just a tease...I'm not complaining though. I treasure our time together at night...Nursing is one of my favorite things...and nothing beats the quietness of 3 in the morning....no noisy toddlers...just mommy and her Abbie Grace.






038




028


022




019

2 comments:

fleur de lis cottage said...

Happy 9 months to you Miss Abbie. You are pure sunshine!!!

Emily said...

Happy 9 months Sweetheart! Love the attire!