Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oh my I have been so bad with posting...ever since I have gone back to work after the holidays I have been exhausted!! It does not help that my sweet little Abbie is teething and is becoming quite unruly at night...last night she got up every three hours...the first time (at midnight) I gave her the benefit of the doubt and thought well maybe she was hungry so I nursed her and she went back to sleep...three hours later she awoke again...I'm thinking "come on Abbie, I KNOW you should not be waking up every three hours at 7 months!" but I gave in and nursed her again...she again fell asleep and I went back to bed. An hour and a half later she started to cry again and this time I was just too darn tired to even process what I was thinking but I figured I would not nurse b/c there was NO WAY she could be hungry so I lovingly held her thinking I could get her back to sleep...she was not having it! She started the most ugly scream I ever heard...she won...I knew I had to get up in an hour and a half so I once again nursed her...Abbie 210, MOM 0...As beastly as she is at night she still is the cutest darn thing in the day!!!

033

027

043

036

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

You're right she is the cutest thing! So sad. I hope you get to rest better tonight!

Emily said...

She is so photogenic! Oh and that camera rocks! See you Sunday~

3 Peanuts said...

Ih my goodness she IS the cutest darned thing during the day. I LOVE that shirt!!!! Is it Matilda Jane?

SO so cute!

Kim

fleur de lis cottage said...

I came across your blog and had to leave a comment. My daughter has the same Matilda Jane top and same Christmas PJs. You're children are adorable!!

3 Peanuts said...

I know I already commented here but I had to tell you that I got a chuckle out of what Sophia said about our header. Thank you for sharing.