Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cousins...

Our little darlings...









Kristin, my little sister, and her beautiful baby Makenzie payed us a visit a couple weeks back...we were so lucky b/c she got to stay the whole week! We are trying to persuade her to move up here and I think it may have worked!!! Yay!!! I would love for Abbie and Makenzie to have the chance to grow up together and be best of friends! And I would love to have KeeKee in the same place as me!!! Here are some "cute cousins" pics!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Awww...I can't wait to take more pics of them next time I'm up!

Anonymous said...

YAY! NEW PICS! I was having withdrawl from not seeing those girls! I love the pics with the girls in their white dresses on the beach, they are so beautiful. The ones with Abby and Makenzie are so cute too! The "apartment" is starting to look like a baby photo gallery....and we love it! See you soon!(I'm getting Scott's Prince outfit pressed for the celebration!)

Kristin said...

Love the new layout!! :)