Sunday, May 18, 2008

Getting closer...


Well in less than two weeks (hopefully) we will be welcoming little Abigail Grace to the world...we are very excited but mommy is very nervous. There are times I feel I can't even handle the two I have right now!! :) But I know God will give me the strength to be a mother of 3! I think the girls have some understanding of what will be happening-well as much as two year olds can. If my belly is showing the girls will always come and kiss it. Ella will also scratch my belly which feels so good!!! She's so darn cute. Here are a couple of cute pics from this weekend!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh-I love the pictures! You are such a beautiful pregnant woman!!! You're in our hearts and prayers as He continues to bless your wonderful family! How exciting. We're so very happy for you all.