Sunday, February 24, 2008

Spring fever...


I can honestly say I am so sick of winter!!!! I've had enough of the snow, and consequently I'm sick of the snowplow that goes down our road at 5 a.m. that wakes me up from a sound sleep on my last day of vacation...I'm sick of trying to squeeze my pregnant body into my winter coat...I've had enough...so to help lift my spirits I went shopping for my girls...and Sophie got a cute "spring time" haircut. Here is a couple of pics of Sophie's haircut as well as a peek into the girls springtime wardrobe...



Sophie's first haircut!



A cute little bob!




Sophie refused to partake in trying on her new wardrobe (with the exception of the hat)...but still had to be in the picture!

My little turtle!


What a cutie!!!



I hope to take more pictures of the clothes we bought...let's hope my sweet little Ella continues to think trying on clothes is fun!!!! I've already lost Sophie months ago!!!!

3 comments:

norie said...

hi Jeannine, think spring...think spring...these pics are so cute! it feels a bit like spring here today as when we were in Vermont last week they had 3 feet! I noticed today also that I have a few plants coming up in the garden!!!...and I saw Canadian geese flying back yesterday!!!

Hope you are all feeling well!

Norie

Jake and Taryn said...

The pictures are so adorable!! I too can't wait for spring! :)

JMCS said...

Don't the girls look adorable! How are you doing honey? Hope you are feeling okay. Sorry the winter blahs have you down. I just love Sophie's haircut and her and Ella's new clothes. What little sweeties. Take care.

Hugs,
Jonni
:)