Friday, August 31, 2007

My dear Ella...


I know I usually write only when I get new pictures of Ella or Sophia but I felt compelled to write after walking into Ella's room (which is also Sophie's room) moments ago. As I walked into her room my eye caught the big panda I recently purchased for her. I then imagined Ella walking over to that panda in a couple of months...with her adorable little walk which is more like a waddle (as I have watched many times on a video I have of her). I just imagine her looking at all her new toys, new clothes, new house...new family. No longer will the nannies she's grown to love wake her up in the morning and feed her breakfast, dress her, bathe her...on and on and on. I can only pray that the love she will receive from her mommy, daddy, sister, grandparents, aunts and uncles...can ease the pain of losing the only caregivers she has ever known.
My dear Ella, mommy can not wait to hold you in her arms and love you forever and ever! Goodnight sweet daughter!

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Jeannine,
Oh, your family is so adorable. Those two little girls look like they will be the best of friends. Thanks for commenting on my blog...I just wanted you to know that we received our LOA today with TA hopefully coming end of September. We hope to travel first week of November. I hope you are not to far around the corner-the waiting is not fun. I will look forward to following your journey to China.
Ronda